*Terms and Conditions:
1. The promoter is Bothongo Group Management (Pty) Ltd (“the Promoter”).
2. The promotional competition is open to all South African residents in possession of a valid identity document and who are over the age of 18 years.
3. No director, employee, agent or consultant of the Bothongo Group of Companies or their spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members, or the supplier of goods and services in connection with this promotion may participate.
4. The promotion starts on 17 October 2018 and ends at midnight on 29 October 2018.
5. To qualify for this promotion, participants will be required to:
5.1 To provide a till slip and enter it into the Annica’s box, online purchases will automatically be entered.
5.2 Reside in South Africa.
6. The prize includes the following:
Spooktacular Halloween cake valued atR2995!
7. This promotion is available at Annica’s Designer Patisserie, Dainfern Square Store No. 68, cnr William Nicol and Broadacres Drive, Fourways, Midrand, Dainfern, Johannesburg, 205
8. Prizes will be redeemed on the 29 of October 2018.
9. The prize may not be converted/exchanged for cash.
10. The Promoters’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. Only one prize per person.
12. The Promoter may reserve the right to disqualify any claim if fraud or cheating is suspected, including without limitation, frequently falsifying data.
13. In the event that the promotional offer is not available despite the Promoter’s reasonable endeavours to procure the offer, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the offer of equal value.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to use the images taken of the Participants for publicity purposes in any manner they deem fit, without remuneration being made payable to the Participants. However, the Participant has the right to object to these images being used by written notification to the Promoter at 12 Macbeth Road, Fourways, 2191 Johannesburg.
Att: Legal Department.
15. The Promoter and participating agencies shall not be liable for any loss or damage the participants may suffer as a result of participating in this promotion. Neither the Promoter, its agents, its associated companies, nor any directors, officers nor employees of such, shall be liable for any loss or damage, whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise arising from any cause whatsoever, which may be suffered by the participant.
16. The right of admission into this promotion lies solely with the Promoter and is non-negotiable.
17. By participating in this competition, participants agree to receive future marketing material from Annica’s Designer Patisserie. However, the participant has the right to unsubscribe to receiving material by opting out from the communication message.
18. A copy of these terms and conditions can be found on the Annica’s Website Page, www.annicas.co.za.
19. Participation in the promotional competition constitutes acceptance of the promotional competition rules and participants agree to abide by the rules.